My personal presentation.


My personal presentation.



 My name is Said Ulises Lachica Perea, I'm 15 years old, I'm studying at CBTis 37, I was born on June,29,2003 in Mochis Sinaloa, I currently live in City Obregón, Sonora, I like basketball and Karate.










My family tree.



My grandfather is a Architect in a very important construction for Mochis.

My grandmother is a Housewife.

My aunt is a Nurse in the new hospital of Nogales.

My mom is a Nurse in the UMAE.

My dad is a Nurse in the UMAE in zone of X-rays.

He is Gregorio Alberto, he is my grandfather, he is 57 years old, he work in a very important construction for mochis, he likes to play baseball in free time, he take a shower in the morning before work, he leaves work at 5:00 PM, in the night he watch movies in the TV.


He is Ivan Ulises, He is my dad, He is 38 years old, he gets up at 5:00 AM to take me to high school, he go to work at 1:30 PM, he leaves to work at 9:00 PM, in the night he comes to sleep.



I would like to know more about you.


1) What is your name?
2) How old are you?
3) Where we're you born?
4) How many brother do you have?
5) Do you like big families?






Thanks for see my family tree!